Monday, September 15, 2014

Friendship Swap Gifts from ILovePapalons



Morning Friends,

Today I'm sharing goodies I revived from my dear friend Glenda (aka ILovePapalons at sb.com) for our recent friendship swap.   She is so talented, always inspires me and is such a sweetheart.   I am very lucky to have her in my life and enjoy her friendship.   When this package arrived, well she sure out did herself  on this swap!   So much goodness, I oohed and awed for weeks while I had these on display for everyone to enjoy.  

Let's take a close look at the hanging banner she made.  Its oh so shabby with so many fine details, it deserves a few close ups to take it all in.  By the way, my favorite color palette is soft aquas.  She certainly nailed this on the head!   

Here's the first "Follow Your Heart"  panel which shows off so many pretty elements, including this stunning  peacock dress form:
"Follow Your Heart Panel" 1
There are so many beautiful elements to this panel, the lovely lace, zig-zag trim, organza ribbon, gold tassel, pretty roses, and the lovely organza bows tying them all together.  I have no idea where she found this fantastic peacock dress form, but she knows I love everything vintage too so I can see why she featured this beautiful element.  Then there is the vintage key and sweet sentiment, I love them both! 

Here's the next panel:
"Its the Journey not the Destination" Panel 2
          
Oh so true!  Now it doesn't get more angelic than this!  beautiful papers, fairies, pillars, even a vintage "D" for my name, lovely roses, pearls, music (which is my favorite past time) and more organza bows tying everything together.  Love the stickpins, petite rose buds, and the framing of pretty pearls, everything is so elegant!  

Next Up:
"Laugh Often, Love Much" Panel 3
Knowing Glenda she handmade the beautiful stickpins and that amazing organiza flower on the dressform, oh so pretty!
Love the header with the beautiful gold overlayed swirls, the beautiful cameo, vintage tape measure and stunning frame and dress work!  Again, so elegant!  And see that tiny, itty bitty gold shoe peaking out from behind that skirt?  Perfect finishing touch! <3 p="">
Last banner: 
"Enjoy Life!"  Panel 4
There is no end to Glenda's inspiration!  Love that peacock dress form, vintage lace, organza flowers and ribbons, handmade stickpins, beautiful sentiments, tulle butterfly and all the finishing pearl touches.  Just lovely my friend, just lovely!  <3 nbsp="" p="">

Then if that wasn't enough, she also sent me these three lovely gifts also, yes, she totally went overboard an spoiled me!  
"Keys to Our Hearts" Pillow
Mini Pearl Bottle
Watering Can Pin Cushion
You can't see the pin at the top of the watering can but its a blue butterfly, perfect way to top off such a love set of gifts!  I can assure you Glenda that these beautiful gifts will inspire me for many, many years to come my dear friend!  Thank you so much for your amazing generosity! 

Well that's it for me today.  If you liked this post, please feel free to follow this blog or sign-up for emails to see whats next.  If you have a minute to leave a message, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you dropped by!  Until next time, create something from your heart and be inspired my friends!   Big Hugs  ~  Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment