Saturday, September 6, 2014

August Britday Card Club

Hi Friends,

Three of my friends from our birthday card club enjoyed birthdays in August.     First up is Susie Martin's or (aka scrapsmart) card which is featured above.  I used the Botanical Tea collection from Graphic 45 to create this pretty little card.  I layered the pretty rose card, gave it a peak a boo curl with some tucked in lace and pearls, and ruffled some lace around the pink flower.  Distressed the edges, popped up the card, and added a few embossed leafs for a finishing touch.  For the inside, I dd a little fussy cutting and punching here's what you get:
 
Then below is Heather's pretty pink flower and heart card.  Kathy taught these cards at our card class and I loved them!  So sweet, I knew my friends would love them too.  Which they did.
 Then this pretty soft purple lattice work card when to my pal Sandra.  I love the softness of this pretty card.  And it has the added surprise of a card within a card for your sentiment. 




Well friends that's it for my August Birthday Club.  Hope you have a wonderful day and may I wish you all a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment