Monday, August 18, 2014

Be an Individual - Be Fearless Steampunk Shadow Box

Hi Friends,

The youngest of my grandson's just celebrated his 15th birthday last weekend and while I don't normally make my boys things (except cards), I decided this would be a great birthday to encourage him to be who he is, no matter what!

There's no better designer to help me express this sentiment than Time Holtz!  I love his "Be an Individual" stamp and it says what I want for all of my grandchildren perfectly!  I also included the idea that time fly's by incorporating Tim's weather clock and Red Rubber's Steampunk Sparrow stamp. 

For a complete list of everything I used to create this project, please visit my gallery, Dawna's Place at scrapbook.com.  Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoy a creative day!  ~ Big Hugs ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment