Saturday, April 19, 2014

March Brithday Card Swap


Mirrored Angle Tag for Martica

Hi Friends,

So much has happened these past few months, that I'm way behind on my blog posts.  So its quiet this evening and I'd like to catch up on a few projects.  There were two birthdays in our swap this month.

First let me start with my very sweet and very talented friend Martica.  She adores tags and the shabby chic style.  I'm new to shabby chic but Martica is a real inspiration to me,  so I really wanted to do something special for her.  This is only my second attempt at something shabby, so I incorporated a few more shabby elements in this creation.  I hope you enjoy Martica's gift:
Mirrored Angle Tag for Martica

Close Up of Crystal Knob, Stick Pin & Mirror
Next up is my dear sweet friend Jolean (aka Pinky).  She has been a sweet angel to me this year too.  Always checking in on me not matter whats going on in her life.  I'm lucky to have her as a friend.  She's form Italian decent and owns her won family pizza business.  She loves pinks and whites and the shabby chic style too.  Are you starting to understand why I need to learn this style!  lol!

I was in such a rush to get Jolean's  card out on time it slipped away without a picture.  She has promised to send me one as soon as she figures out her new camera!   When she does, I'll happily update my post to add pictures! 

We'll that all the birthday notes I have to share today.  If your not a regular blog follower,  I'd love to have you sign up for email alerts so you can see whats next.  Until next time, live life inspired my friends!  ~ Big Hugs










No comments:

Post a Comment